Parks & Gardens
Any visitor driving into Morawa is sure to notice the attractive manner in which our parks, gardens and streetscapes are maintained. They are of a standard which is enviable by other regional towns and are an excellent promotion of our Shire.
The team behind this great work is the Shire of Morawa’s Parks and Gardens team. Their main focus is to develop and promote new and existing green areas for residents and to maintain all facilities to a high standard.
Parks and Gardens are responsible for:
- Design and development of the Winfield Street precinct
- Effluent pumping and chlorination for Council reserves
- Street tree pruning and mulching
- Litter control
- Oval/Reserves maintenance
- Park maintenance
- Slashing of open space and verges
- Verge enhancement
If you require any further information on any of these matters, please do not hesitate to contact the Works Department direct on Phone/Fax (08) 9971 1254 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.