TOWN SQUARE UPDATE FROM THE CEO
25 February 2015
WHAT HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK?
The Community will be happy to see a large amount of activity within the Town Square. Contractors are working hard to complete paving, concreting and the installation of furniture on site.
BCL Group have advised that further electrical work for path and artistic feature lighting has commenced. Site works are also being prepared for the Morawa Town Square feature element.
WHAT IS HAPPENING NEXT?
BCL Group will be working on the following components over the next week:
- Compaction of southern section of town square for paving
- High pressure acid wash around public toilet block
- Contouring planting bed areas and installation of feature rocks
- Anti graffiti painting of precast concrete
- Further installation of paving within the Town Square
WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING?
BCL have confirmed that planting of trees, grass and native plants will occur in early April subject to suitable weather conditions.
For more information on the Morawa Town Square project please contact John Roberts (CEO) or John Elliot (Project Officer) at the Shire of Morawa on 9971 1204 or pop into the Shire office.