Objection to Valuation


The valuation of Land Act Part IV sets out the manner in which objections and appeals may be instituted as regards valuations, Objections (if any) must be lodged with the Valuer General, 1 Midland Square, Midland, 6056 within 60 Days after issue of this Notice of Valuation and Rate.

Objection of Valuation forms are available by visiting https://www0.landgate.wa.gov.au/for-individuals/land-values/lodging-an-objection

A Rural Query Form is less formal and can be used where a land holder wishes to discuss with a Valuer the basis on which the valuation has been determined, or to query property details. A Rural Query Form can be lodged at any time.